Thursday, February 2, 2017

Hey, Hey, It's Sister Z

Mabuhay! Kamusta po kayo? Mga pagmamahal kapatid, mahal ko kayo!
ay, baka mali ang Tagalog ko... Welcome! How are you? With love brothers, I love you all! Is maybe my Tagalog wrong... 
hehe

I am doing great. I feel so excited to see you all in a few weeks. I have only 3 pdays left after today to write to you. It is so very fast. I am realizing how grateful I truly am for all of my experiences here. The time to serve as a missionary is the greatest opportunity that I have ever accepted? or done? How do I even explain myself... I do not know. But this I do know that Jesus Christ lives. And my testimony is sure. The trials and the pain of separation, anxiety, and loneliness are all part of what I have experienced and overcome. I know now for myself that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true. I know it. I feel it. I'm not brainwashed or forced. It just comes naturally to me, to testify. Because of all the things I have experienced, I feel it truly qualifies me to say that. But anyone, in any part of their life can feel and experience the love of our Savior, and then testify.

I am so glad I came on my mission. I don't regret it at all. I have a few weeks left. A handful of days. And I will just enjoy them and continue to adore this precious time that I have been given. Today will be a great day. I am so excited to keep working. 

Have a wonderful week,

I have 3 more emails for you from the field. 

Cherish every moment of your life. It goes so fast!

Love,
Sister Zimmerman


Sister Makihele & Sister Zimmerman both celebrated their birthdays 

The January birthday cake

Sisters Zimmerman & Makihele



No comments:

Post a Comment