Thursday, February 16, 2017

2 Weeks!

Hey family,

This week was great. It feels so crazy right now! I cannot believe how fast these last few weeks have gone by! I cannot wait to see you all!

This week was great because we taught our baptismal candidate. We are so blessed to be baptizing someone on the 25th of February. I cannot wait! The 25th is my last Saturday in the field. How crazy! And wonderful.

I don't have a lot to say this week other than I know God lives. I love my Heavenly Father, and I know He lives. I know His plan for us all is sure. It is 100% sure, and has no clause, no failure or imperfection. We can from this God. This Father. He sent us here, to learn and grow. To test us to see if we would always choose Him even when we cannot see the kingdoms and glory He wants to bless us with.  Life is hard, I know that is true. But I also know it is short. 

My testimony is that God lives. Again and again, I will share that testimony. He Lives! I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is His church.


I love you all, and I cannot wait to hold you and love you in person.

Take care always

Love,
Sister SUPERMAN <3

Pictures of Valentines day- YAY! We had chocolate shakes
 for lunch and pizza for dinner- YUM 



No comments:

Post a Comment