Thursday, January 19, 2017

My Last Transfer!

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!

This is the start of a fresh new transfer. My LAST transfer! And I transferred to a new area! And so did my new companion! That's right- we are SHOT GUNNING! (both missionaries are new to the area) WHOO! My companion is Sister Makihele, she is from Tonga! I am so excited to be in this new area! I transferred within the same city I was already living in, Dasmarinas Cavite. I'm even still in the same stake! My old area is so close.. but I am so happy! I don't have to really adjust because it's basically just across the street. That being said, it's still hard as a missionary because we don't know who we should be teaching!

I am happy as can be. And I cannot believe this is my last transfer. Words cannot even express myself right now.

It's crazy! But I know the church is true! I love my mission! I love, love, love my life right now! Going home... no! haha

Love you all! See ya around!


~Sister Zimmerman 

Sister Zimmerman & Sister Makihele

Transfer day at the mission home
(photo credit Elder & Sister Broadbent)

​​

1 comment:

  1. So looking forward to your return! Keep up the good work Teal you are an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete