Monday, December 26, 2016

Maligayang Pasko!

Merry Christmas to you all and Happy New Year!

I am safe from the typhoon. It's not a big deal at all, but I appreciate the prayers for safety for myself and all my friends and loved ones here in the Philippines.

This Christmas was the best Christmas EVER.  I loved it so much!  I enjoy reading the scriptures about Jesus Christ, His miraculous birth and of the miracles He performed.  I will make this short by saying that I love Jesus Christ and I am so grateful He was born and died for all of us. I know Christ lives. I know He loves each of us. 

Have a Happy New Year. I hope we can all see new beginnings this 2017 as we strive to overcome imperfections and weaknesses in ourselves. Just keep improving, repenting and praying. 

I love you all. Maligayang Pasko! Merry Christmas!


~Sister Z 

Grateful 

1 comment:

  1. You are the best Sis Zimmerman. I will miss these blog posts when you return. But I am looking forward to hearing about your mission in person. Have a Happy New Year and be safe. Prayers for you and your friends.

    ReplyDelete