Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas TIME!!!

Hey family,

 Everyone is just now getting excited for Christmas, but I have been celebrating it since September because... PHILIPPINES. haha

I had a good week this week. Some struggles and some trials but nothing that is not bearable. I love being a missionary. 

This week was very focused on my Savior Jesus Christ. As a mission we are trying to become more obedient and more focused. I am really loving the Cavite mission. I am so blessed to have been assigned here.

I am NOT trunky! I have only 1 cycle left and its CRAZY. But I am not trunky.  ;-)

Just keep moving forward.

Love,
Sister Zimmerman


Sorry I dont have a lot of pictures. So here's a mix up of some that I hopefully haven't sent you yet.

With Sister Livermore & Sister Miranda

My Kasama, Sister Maranda

Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment