Monday, November 14, 2016

Lasting Happiness

Hey everyone, 

I have got N O TIME AT ALL. Sorry about that! But please know I am doing well and happy. 

I am loving the Philippines. This time last year, I was still here in the Philippines.  I think this is my favorite time of year.  I love how it gets "colder".  I am still sweating, but not as much ;) It's wonderful.

I know Jesus Christ lives.  I know that family can be forever because of Jesus Christ.  I also know He has expectations for us. There are certain things we need to do in order to obtain lasting happiness. It's not instant ramen dinner. You gotta actually prepare and work for it.  If you want great tasting dinner, you cook longer than 3 minutes. If you want eternal life, you need to work for it.  Lasting happiness is real and available to all.

I know these things are true
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen


~Sister Zimmerman 

Eating American food! 
Relief Society

Dinner at a members house


Me and Sister Reyna


Sister Reyna, Me, my kasama Sister Maranda, Sister Livermore & Sister Melad 


No comments:

Post a Comment