Monday, October 17, 2016

Typhoons & Teaching

Hey guys, 

How are you?  I am doing just fine! The typhoons are just making it rain lots and there are some tiny baby floods that only come to like my ankle and its basically not a big deal.  Anyway,  I don't have loads of time to write this week AND I forgot to take any pictures... soooo sorry.  I'm feeling extra extra exhausted this week.  Like a zombie.  But I'm sure it'll all work out! 

Fruits of our labors as well!  We are baptizing a brother and sister for sure this weekend!  So I'll have really CUTE and AWESOME pictures to send to you! 

We are teaching lots and lots of people, 17 of our investigators have baptismal dates and we have a bunch of progressing. We are teaching up a storm here! This area is very progressing. I love the work.  I love the Lord! I love reading my scriptures everyday, especially the Book of Mormon.  I have just grown to really appreciate how much peace I get from reading that book.  Even though I read it again and again.  It's just literally the best book ever written.

I am excited to see and hear more from you! 


I love you all!

Love,

Sister Zimmerman 

No comments:

Post a Comment