Monday, October 10, 2016

The MIRACLE of the Gospel

Dear family,

I had an AMAZING week!  We are teaching a brother and sister who will be BAPTIZED this week. They are the BEST and are becoming my best friends.  We taught them the Word of Wisdom, and they immediately shared where they were not living the Word of Wisdom and then committed to stop it all.  And they did.  And then in following appointments, they testified to each other that this was the right thing to do.  It was so awesome. Another time we taught about keeping the Sabbath Day holy and they had a hard time with that. BUT they kept the Sabbath day they following Sunday by attending General Conference for 2 sessions and not eating out.  It was amazing to see the miracle of the gospel work.

I can testify that I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints is the church of Christ because it holds and protects all of the gospel (or teachings and plan of Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father) for us. I LOVE this gospel.  My testimony was strengthened so much this weekend with General Conference! The knowledge we have is a MIRACLE.  I know where I come from, I know why I am here and I know where I go when I die.  I'm not scared. I'm not worried.  I just have peace because I know my God is my Heavenly Father and He loves me and He loves you. THAT is important to know and that is why I am here.  Sharing this.  Being a missionary. THAT is what I am doing. It's beautiful.

I love you all!  I'm happy and having a good time.  NO MORE GROSS SICKNESS!  I'm 100% okay. Thank you all for your prayers and love!  I feel it and I'm very grateful for you.  I miss you!

Have a great week. Don't forget to rewatch and learn from General Conference! I'm jealous because I have to wait for the Liahona to come out. No iPads here! So read it for me! 


Love,
Sister Zimmerman 



Check out this cool old church in Bayan. It's close to where I live. HOW COOOL!? I live in the OLD town Bayan and it has cool old Spanish buildings. 
 
Street view of what its like where I live. Maganda di ba? (Pretty right?) 


1 comment:

  1. WOW I love this old town... It looks so nice and pretty. Love the work you are doing teal! Pray for you everyday glad your illness is over. Keep Strong!

    ReplyDelete