Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween

Kumusta Kamusta ka? Hello, How are you?

Not so much happened this week...

This week was great.  Sister Diaz got transferred.  My new companion is Sister Miranda, a filipino. She is very very awesome.  I love her!  She is super kind.  Sister Dacalcap transferred as well and now Sister Melad is my house mate again.  MY anak! child/that I trained  Craziness. She's loud.  I love her.

Story time!

This last Sunday we were introduced to the older sister of an active member. She is 59 and a little older but very beautiful. She told us she knows the church is true. She wants to be baptized! She is reading the Book of Mormon and truly, truly searching for truth!  It is amazing to see that.

The greatest miracle of my mission is seeing that every prophecy spoken by prophets, every scripture, every promise that the Lord ever made COMES TO PASS.  It happens.  I want to share my testimony with you that I know that there are living prophets on the earth today. We have a living Prophet, Thomas S. Monson.  I know he is true and real prophet.  Just like I would have listened to Noah or Moses if I had lived in their times, I listen to President Monson. They were all called of God.  I know God speaks to His children.  Heavenly Father promises to place prepared people in the paths of missionaries. And when we are obedient, exactly obedient, we find those people.

Thank you to all of you that pray for me, or not even specifically for me, but missionaries and those we teach.  It helps so much.  It really does.  Pray a little extra to soften the hearts of those we teach. They need to open their minds a little more to the Spirit sometime.  But in the case of our one sister I mentioned earlier, she is prepared. No problems there.  I love being a missionary.  I testify that this is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know it.  I love it.  And I know God lives.  He directs us today thru a living prophet. My time is still here!  I'm not done yet. Keep going strong!  I'll see you all next time around.

Love,
Sister Zimmerman


Me & my new companion Sister Miranda 


 
Sister Laws, the mission nurse-I love her!

Sister Diaz & I with my TRUNKY letter!

My district last transfer

At the  computer shop ready to send/check our emails
Sisters Livermore, Zimmerman,Decalcap & Miranda



No comments:

Post a Comment