Monday, September 19, 2016

Real love


Dear Family and Friends,

This week was another one of trials and fun!  It's weird how those two experiences work together but they do.  I learned a lot about having patience and cheerfulness and gratitude in trials. Heavenly Father WANTS us to experience trials.  He wants us to learn from them. So COMPLAINING is like telling Heavenly Father that we don't want to go to school because it's boring, or it's too hard.  I learned this week that if we just are patient, and try to be cheerful, then PEACE comes.  I testify that Jesus Christ gives me real peace.  Real love.  You know, it's hard to love people sometimes?  I don't believe someone is just born as a loving person.  Or maybe that's just me.  I'm not a super lovey person.  But I have to love people here which sometimes is hard!  So what I have learned is that Jesus Christ's love is PERFECT and HE can help me love other people.  And when you love other people, not just yourself, then life just gets better.  It really truly does. 

I testify Jesus Christ lives, and He loves us and wants me and you to be happy.  Open your minds, and look.  You'll find what you are looking for, every time.  I love you all!  Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Zimmerman 

P.S.
Sorry no pictures this week. This com shop wouldn't let me upload for some reason. Also, we have a new mission rule. We are not allowed to take pictures while we are outside anymore. While walking, or proselyting. We can at the end of like Family Home Evenings with people, or at district meetings and we can on P-day but all the rest of the week, I leave my camera at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment