Monday, September 12, 2016

Keep On Keeping On

Hey family,

Not much to share this week.  A little stress, a little sweat.  We taught a lot of less active members this week which ended up with several attending sacrament meeting, and also really spiritual experiences where I could literally feel the love of Heavenly Father for these people! It's so great to feel that, and have the opportunity to experience that everyday. 

I'm really grateful to still have time remaining in  my mission.  A lot of people are going home!  I still have a few precious months left.  And I love it!  But I definitely feel my heart flying home every once in a while... 

I'm so grateful for the Philippines.  I love it here.  I love the people, especially.  I will always remember these precious experiences.  Another transfer has come to an end!  I am now starting up my 9th transfer, or cycle, in the mission field.  I am so excited! This new transfer is a new time to start over again, and keep doing the same good things  I was doing before.  I get to remain here in Dasmarinas City, in Bayan.  It's wonderful!  I have the same companions as well, which is a change.  I usually get bounced around a lot, so getting to experience a little longer is a blessing!

I love you all, have a great week


Love,
Sister Zimmerman 

Sister Livermore & Teal

Sister Livermore & Sister Decalcap
Setting up for the picture.....

Everyone say "cheese!"


House mates

Baptism Day!!

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration for us all. We all want you home and you want to stay. I love that you get to help the less active. I have been emailing the less active and have had some success as well. We call it "Rescuing the one" My God continue to bless and keep you safe well past when you return home - here!

    ReplyDelete