Monday, September 5, 2016

Follow all those words

Dear family,

I'm starting to forget my English.  Forgive me for not writing well, okay? BUT I LOVE YA ALL SO MUCH.

This week was pretty normal.  Very frustrating because we were SHUT DOWN a lot. We got kicked out of one of the subdivisions we teach in and then the granny member got ANGRY and kind of chased the security guards around.  Anyway, I don't know if we are allowed back but we will try so hard! kasi masipag.. because diligent...joke lang just joke

We have a baptism this week, and we are very excited.  Also, another transfer day is coming up. All in all, the work is progressing and life is sweaty and time is flying. 

I'm trying to appreciate these last 3 cycles transfers remaining.  It's crazy!  I'm excited though. I will make this the best part of my mission!  Work hard, be obedient.  Follow the prophet. Do these things and find JOY!!  I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ in it's beautiful simplicity.  I love all that is happening to me, even if it's hard.  Have a wonderful week!  Smile lots and BE OBEDIENT!  It'll all work out in the end.  I know now that it is true.

Mahal kita!  I love you!

Love,
Sister Zimmerman 

PS  Do you remember Tatay Molina!?  From my first area in Noveleta that I taught.  He finally got baptized!!!! MIRACLES! HE STOPPED SMOKING!! How amazing is this!?!? I love that guy so much. and he finally got in the water. Yay!!!!!!!!!! (see picture below)

I decorated my wall with articles of faith and prophets!

Tatay Molina on the day of his baptism! (Sister Fisher, in green,  is from my batch) 

Best house mates ever! 2 CAKES! Also, my name is Superman here.

Me and two beautiful sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment