Monday, August 8, 2016

MABUHAY!!! (WELCOME)

MABUHAY ANG MGA KAPATID KO! LONG LIVE THE BRETHERN 


Masayang araw! Happy day!  I'm transferred again!  Whoo!  Packing pa more haha joke lang. But I am so happy here in my 4th area!  It's crazy to think I'm turning 1 year in my mission next month!  2 September 2015, I entered the MTC. That's insane how fast its going!  I have the down hill slide of 6 months left.  I want to enjoy every last moment of this experience!  Don't let it end! haha 

My new companions are Sister Cacho and Sister Diaz. They are WONDERFUL.  I love them so much!  We are having so much fun!  We joke and laugh and work and it's so much fun!  I love it here in my new area.  It's called Dasmarinas, Bayan. or Dasma Bayan.  I haven't been here very long but I already know I love it. These Sisters are now my 6th companions haha New companion, new area, new everything and it's great.  I'm loving it.  I'm now housemates with my trainer!  Sister Dacalcap. ASTIG DAW IT IS COOL.  I love it.

Not much of an update because I haven't really done much more than walk around confused, but it's all good!  Give me this week and I'll send back stories. 

Love you all!  Remember to listen to the words of our modern day prophets! They know what's up.  I really am loving studying General Conference this week.  I want you to know that I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the only church with TRUE and REAL prophets, actually called of God.  They really are.  Listen, and you'll hear the voice of the Lord.



Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Zimmerman 






No comments:

Post a Comment