Monday, August 1, 2016

Good Day!

Dear family,

Another crazy week!  We had a miracle and found 27 new investigators!  And taught 23 times!  We really pushed to get work DONE.  I love this work so much!  Being this, a representative of the Lord, 24/7 is an amazing feeling.  And we are just having so much fun.  Doing this is just a party everday.

Not much else to update, but I know that this Church is true.  And I know that Heavenly Father loves and knows us personally.  He knows our personalities.  We just gotta trust.

Love ya!  And have another amazing week.  Keep working and keep on keeping on.


Love,
Sister Zimmerman 


P.S.

I'm getting transferred again!!  I'm going to Dasma Bayan.  I think it's part of Das Marinas City

​"SNOW WHITE AND THE 4 DWARVES" is what they titled it, not me. That's our ward mission leader guy.  Those are all my housemates. They are all small and speak with squeaky and cute voices. Love 'em.

Fried banana thing that I cannot remember it's name in Tagalog or English
but it's delicious.

2 comments:

  1. Teal, Do they just transfer you around so much because you are like the only American? It just seems you get transferred alot. Is it hard when you start with investigators not to be the ones to finish with them? You are amazing and a wonderful example to what Bess hopes to accomplish on her mission! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's actually a lot of Americans here, so I don't know why I get transferred a lot, but I'm trusting in Heavenly Father that He knows what's best! Even if I don't get to "finish" with investigators that often and baptize a lot, I actually get to reactivate less actives a lot, so it's all a blessing. (:

    ReplyDelete