Monday, August 29, 2016

1 Year Ago...

Hey everyone!!

I had another crazy week of CRAZY, CRAZY FUN, and strong spirit.  I loved it.  Every moment I cherished.  I'm thinking a lot on the fact that this Friday, September 2, I will be 1 year on my mission.  1 year!  I can't even imagine that!  It feels so fast!  But I am so grateful for the time I have had and look forward to my remaining 6 months. Mabalis naman grabe...Quickly the work goes...

This week we taught a lot of families and children.  I loved it!  We were able to enjoy our area and find lots of new people to teach!  It take so long when you are just walking, walking, walking, walking...sweating, sweating.... then prayer. Faith. And the power of God and suddenly there's more than enough to do here.  I love it.

Sorry, I tried to upload pictures but this computer shop is a little sketchy and its not going up.

IN CLOSING, I'd like to share my testimony that I know the importance of women and families.  I know that missionary work is important eternally because the focus of this work is FAMILY which, for me, IS eternity!  I love my family.  I love the doctrine of the family. I know that Jesus Christ is the perfect member of our family and He alone can make the rest of it perfect.  I trust in Him.  I believe in Him.  I'm not crazy, I'm not indoctrinated or forced to believe this.  I have felt and seen His love for me in my life and I cannot lie and say that my life isn't changed because of it.  I know Christ lives.  He is the Son of God.  I love Him.  I know families can be together forever through Heavenly Father's perfect plan. 

I leave this in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Have a wonderful week!  I love you all!


Love,
Sister Zimmerman


P.S This week I studied Mosiah 23-24 and I LOVED it!  It strengthend my faith and made me feel closer to my Heavenly Father.  Maybe read it if you are struggling right now with large trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment