Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Whoo!

Dear family,

Wow what a crazy week!!  The biggest thing was when we had a Zone Conference, except it was the whole mission and lasted all day haha! ;-)  Our mission president, President Tye, is going home on July 1st!  It's so crazy close!  So we had a little day where we all got to say goodbye and everything.

Here's some pictures of that day. Also, we took our friend with us to a baptism of the Elders. The Elders are strange, but we like them okay ahaha.  Overall, a fun week. A crazy week. I laughed, I cried, I enjoyed. 

I love the Philippines!  I really do just love it here.  It's making me.  Literally MAKING me.  I'm sweating off anything in myself that is contrary to the spirit of Christ.  Haha, but seriously...

It's raining and storming like crazy.  No floods yet.  Pray for good health!


Love you!

Love,

Sister Zimmerman 



Group Selfie 




With Elder Jury

Pres & Sister Tye

My Tongan besties
At Church

Our friend

2 comments:

  1. Teal you are so beautiful.... Your joy and love just shine through. Keep up the good work you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is more beautiful than to see a missionary, like you, making the very most of their "work". I absolutely love all the photos. Makes me feel like I am right there beside you. I am, in spirit.

    ReplyDelete