Monday, June 27, 2016

Ingat ka Trece, hah? (Take care Trece)

Kamusta po kayo!!?  How are you!!?

I got transferred and I am now in my 3rd area, Springville ward, which is a part of Bacoor City, close to Las Pinas.  It's hecka CITY here!  I'm coming from Trece Martires city, which is partially a province, or countryside type.  Now I feel like I'm chilling in Chicago or somewhere naaasty.  But it's cool!  I love it here as well.  We are in the LARGEST chapel I have ever seen in my entire life.  It's darn near the size of a small temple.  It has 3 wards attending it, including the ward of our mission president.  So yeah.  And its legit CRAZY BUSY here!

Here is a picture of the ward building I took off of Google street view!

Anyway, my new companion is Sister Bellita!  I finally get a break from training.  Not a new missionary!  Whoo!  But that being said, I miss both of my anaks, Sister Melad and Sister Teava.  Life is moving fast.

So far this week is crazy, and long.  President Tye leaves this week so we have all been crying.  It's a crazy time in Cavite! 

I love the work, it's still so fun.  And I am meeting so many interesting people. 

Thankful always!

Sorry, not much of an update, but I've only been here 5 days.  Next week! 

Love you all! 

Love,
Sister Zimmerman 

P.S.

I can not get my picture of me and Sister Bellita to upload. but instead it uploaded this picture of me on a tricycle... so enjoy that haha.  It was an accidental pic that Sister Teava took awhile ago.  Next week, na lang (only) I'll try and send pics of my new area, house, companion etc. love ya! 



No comments:

Post a Comment