Monday, May 16, 2016

My 6th Transfer

My 6th transfer has begun in the mission field!  I will be 9 months old in my entire mission in less than a month.  I am so excited! 50% through my mission.  It's a cool mile marker.

Super tired this week, but only because we walked so much.  I am so happy here!  Some days are better but everyday I learn something new and feel closer to my Savior Jesus Christ. 

I'm doing well.  I'm a little stressed, so please just pray a little extra for me.  I can feel your support and love!  Thank you!

I love you all <3

Love,
Sister Zimmerman 



Here's me and one of my Tongan housemates. She just got transferred though. But I love her!  I've got plans to go visit all these friends of mine in Tonga! 2018 baby.... TONGA haha


Me and some Polynesians that I love. They just call me Palagi, which just means white person. It's cool.  I call them crazy.  It's love. 


Sunset in the Philippines. This is yesterday, outside my house 





The district, but it's also changed now because of transfers.

























No comments:

Post a Comment