Monday, May 2, 2016

I'm all good

Dear family,

Short email this week and no pictures, sorry.  I have no time left. 

I'm still alive, and okay. I had a rough weekend, but it's gonna be fine, because I believe in all the promises made to us in the scriptures and in General Conference.  I won't lie: I am homesick this week.  It hit me like a ton of random bricks.  I was like I was just walking one day and someone randomly dropped some bricks on my face and I am left wondering why.  BUT HAVE NO FEAR!  I am actually okay.  I still love my mission, love my companion and love being here in the Philippines.  I have so many new best friends here.  I can't wait to just get back to full work.  I'm holding nothing back, opening my mouth everywhere because I KNOW it's going to be OKAY.  No doubt.  I know it because I've experienced it before.  God. Keeps. His. Promises.  For now, I'm just a little uncomfortable. That's all.  But it's going to change because that's life. 


Love you all, don't forget to work it out, because it's gonna be great. Read Alma 42.  It comforted me.  God does not cease to be God, ever. He is always and will Always be there.


~Love,
Sister Zimmerman 

No comments:

Post a Comment