Sunday, May 29, 2016

I love it

Hey everyone!

Heavenly Father answers prayers!  He really hears me every time I talk to him and I feel His love so strongly, I will remember this for the rest of my life.  

I don't have a lot of time, so I'll just say that I had a great week!  We experienced a hard rejection- an investigator really pushed us away this week, someone we thought was really progressing, but that is just part of life.  We all have agency and can choose the best for ourselves.

I love my mission, I love the Philippines, and I am SO glad I am here! 

I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week, full of promise and happiness!!

Don't forget to pray!  And make sure you sing a hymn or two. 

Love you!

Love,
Sister Zimmerman 

On a trike




Sunset

Skyline


Me & Sister Teava 

No comments:

Post a Comment