Thursday, May 26, 2016

Buhay pa! (Still Alive!)

​Kamusta ang pamilya ko!!!!!!  Hi my family!!!!!


I am still alive!  Buhay pa. Still alive.  Another crazy week and lots happened and I enjoyed every minute of it.  I didn't get transferred (not a surprise) so here I stay in this dandy and beautiful big city called Trece ​with Sister Teava, my companion from a tiny island in the Pacific ocean called Tuvalo! 

This week was crazy talaga, really.  I enjoyed it because we taught so many lessons and found so many potentially progressive investigators. Our most progressing attended church and I loved it!

I'm enjoying the company of those around me and really finding that I LOVE Filipinos.  I really really do!  I love it here.  I love my mission!  It's not without struggles and trials, and things that make me really sad but I LOVE it here and I cannot believe how great it feels to have the Philippines as a part of my life, hopefully forever.  

No problems this week!  I'm having to act like an adult and deal with my problems, and it's working out.  I love being a missionary!

The church is true.  I know it's the source of my happiness because it has the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I know Jesus Christ lives and loves me and you.  I know because I prayed about these things and I truly felt it in my heart, and feel it everyday, that Heavenly Father knows me personally, and His Holy Son, Jesus Christ, LOVES ME.

Read your scriptures this week and see miracles and blessings that are unique to you!

Love you! Ingat kayo 'lagi!!! Take care always!!!

Love,
Sister Zimmerman 

No comments:

Post a Comment