Monday, April 25, 2016

MIRACLES and lots of pictures

 Dear family,

This week was another crazy one.  It was also one of the best of my entire mission!  It's been so good and happy and I learned so much.  

I had one sick day, on Tuesday, where I couldn't go out, so we stayed home and studied all day (see the picture of me in green).  Thats my proof of total exhaustion mixed with the worst stomach cramps of my entire life.  I don't know what happened inside of me, but a mini war broke out and I thought I was dying and was on the phone with a nurse, who was on the phone with a doctor in Manila all day.  They told me to drink more water.  That made me a little angry, so prayed, drank my dumb water and laid down.  Now I'm fine... :-) haha 

The very next day we went right back to work and found SO many new investigators and taught a LOT of lessons. It was a great day.

The next day, a repeat. 

We are so blessed!  I love the Lord, I love this church, I love this work.  I know it's true.  I'm sacrificing my personal health staying here but I'm not going home 'till I finish my part.  I'm being taken care of by seen and unseen forces.

Love you all.

Be safe, smile lots.

Love,
Sister Z

Drinking from fresh coconuts at a members house
 

THESE FRUITS TASTE LIKE VINEGAR HOLY HECK. 

Sister Teava teaching a cow because we live in a major city AND the middle of no where at the same time


Team teaching a cow

Challenge accepted
Us and Melanie, our best friend and ivestigator

Me and my new best friend Melanie




This is an old picture, Sister Melad gave me a mini birthday.

What happens when you accidently see your old companion at the mall and then BOOM family picture. This is me and both of the missionaries I've trained (my anaks)


My area, it's nice and has a lot of people
In a tricycle 


Trece branch building is small and beautiful 

My apartment ( I didn't clean before pics)

Apartment, our desks

Apartment, its ugly, thats fine I like it


Me being sick and using Auntie Lizs coloring book (THANK YOU AUNTIE!)



1 comment:

  1. One of the things that always makes my Mondays so special is reading your Blog. No matter how I feel, I am always lifted up by reading how you are doing. I envy your experience so much. You are in the perfect place at this time in your life!

    ReplyDelete