Monday, January 25, 2016

I really miss, NOT being in charge

Good afternoon!  Hi family <3

How's everything? Masaya!? Happy!? 

Life is going on.  This is the end of week 2 sa training ko. training my child (newbie companion)  It's great.  I really miss, NOT being in charge of things. That's hard. But Sister Melad is really sweet and willing to work with me and help.  It's wonderful.  We tried our best to be exactly obedient.  This week we will try again.  Being a missionary is the greatest. I'm trying my best to enjoy every moment and find the joy in little things, every day because I won't get this chance again.  We are teaching everyday, and learning more than what we teach. The Spirit is strong!  We love helping each other and others. I love it!

Not a lot to say this week. The work goes on.

I know that Ang Simbahan ni Jesucristo ng mga Banal sa mga Huling Araw The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true church of Jesus Christ.  It's the only true church.  We have the truth.  We have the power and authority and we have the greatest and most wonderful opportunity to maging become closer to God. I know it, and I love it and I live it.  I know these things to be true because I live them everyday and I see the physical difference and physical blessings that come from living it.  I know this is true, 
Sa pangalan ni Jesuscristo In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen


Love,
Sister Z <3

Teal & Sister Malad


District Meeting
(anybody else wonder WHY there is a CAR parked IN the restaurant??)









Teal, Sister Tau (from Tonga) Sister Monzano & Malad


Selfies at the apartment

1 comment:

  1. ok So WHY is there a car parked in the restaurant? You look great! Sending thoughts and prayers your way!~Bessie and Bess

    ReplyDelete